Friday, April 5, 2019
CCR#4
We integrated technologies into our project by the whole process of putting it together. My group and I originally used publisher to put the magazine together, but we didn't like exactly how the magazine came out. It looked a little to bland and not very creative, we wanted it to look more as if it was a real magazine. That's why we decided to used the program Canva. Canva allowed us to have more creative thought and have a more professional look to it. Making it able to have more appeal to our audience and any of our readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...
-
When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have d...
-
For our project my group members and I created our table of contents with five articles on pages that vary throughout the magazine. In t...
No comments:
Post a Comment