Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Distribution Research #1

    When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have distributed their magazines is by being able to set them and sell them in store. The company of the magazine usually has their magazine sold in a store like Barnes and Noble for example, or even right before you check out at your local grocery store. Having the magazine distributed like this is the most successful way in my opinion. My group and I would distribute our magazine in this form because it allows the majority of people possible able to view our magazine. There are many distribution companies that you can use to distribute your magazine, a few of them include Florida Circ, Gender Magazine, and City Xtra Magazine. These companies help you through the process of the magazine distribution, started from printing in a factory to being on a shelf on your local book store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

    For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...