Monday, November 26, 2018

Magazine Project Genre Research #5

  The last magazine I researched is Florida Sport Fishing November/December 2018.  This magazine I feel was the best magazine I looked at. It had an abundance of information compared to the other magazines. Starting with the cover, it is very bright, colorful, and bold from the text size and font choice, it is all very eye catching. The cover also includes titles and a little description about featuring articles inside the magazine. Once, you open the magazine you see multiple articles about fishing equipment and some about fishing techniques. There was many pages with ads for fishing rods, hooks, and other boating equipment. This magazine also includes a table of contents, but I could not find a distribution number for the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

    For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...