Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Project Selection//My Decision
I have chosen to do the magazine project. I have chosen to do the magazine project because it caters more to my skill set. Some of those skills consist of writing, organization, and etc... Then genre of the magazine will be based all around fishing. For instance, about fishing gear, techniques, and so much more. I will be in a group project, and my partners include Axa Salas, Kyle Manitz, and Tucker Wyles. We intend to work very diligently and be very collective throughout the entire project. All members of the project will work equally and we will all work as a team to put our best effort towards this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...
-
When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have d...
-
For our project my group members and I created our table of contents with five articles on pages that vary throughout the magazine. In t...
No comments:
Post a Comment