Thursday, November 1, 2018

Project Selection//Magazine



Magazine
      The magazine would be a good choice for my AICE Media Studies project, it would be a good fit for many reasons. One reason would be that the skills I possess would be more suited for the magazine rather than the film. Some of those skills consist of writing and my organization. I feel my writing could be better used toward the articles and I would be able to put the magazine more together than I would editing a film. Also, there are multiple aspects to print journalism that we have gone over in class that had interested me. Some of them consisted of stories from the series we watched called Newsroom. It is a show about a cable news company trying to produce the best and most honest breaking news stories. The Newsroom had showed me all of the amazing things that can come from writing, especially about things going on in the world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

    For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...