Monday, December 17, 2018

Cover template


   The title for our article is called Florida Angler. One of our group members, Kyle Manitz, came up with the title Florida Angler. Kyle has been fishing for over ten years, so he has been able to pick up different types of terminology and techniques of the years. We all agreed that since we live and all of our research and pictures were taken in Florida, that should be apart of our magazine. Kyle also had mentioned how "Angler" is another word for fishing. So, when the four of us heard the two words together, we thought it sounded right. For our cover we have two different fonts, blackoak std and brush script std. We chose these fonts because the main article title and the title of the magazine are much bigger and more bold, giving a contrast to the smaller articles showing that they have less significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

    For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...