Thursday, February 21, 2019
Marketing Plan
My group and I, after looking into multiple other magazines and how they market their magazines. Decided to do create an app offering special edition videos, tips, and coupons you can use at certain fishing stores. We also decided to create an Instagram promoting our magazine, giving an inside look the world of fishing that Florida Angler brings. The Instagram allows you to understand how we find some our stories we put in our magazines, by real people just like you. Instagram gives us a way to connect with our readers and followers of our company. Instagram also allows us to promote any events we host and also give shout outs to our readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...
-
When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have d...
-
For our project my group members and I created our table of contents with five articles on pages that vary throughout the magazine. In t...
No comments:
Post a Comment