Friday, February 8, 2019
Target- Audience Research Sports Fishing
For my second example, I am using Sports Fishing Magazine. This company has many different ways to try to get there name out there. There websites is one of their main ways to promote their magazine. One way is that Sports Fishing is starting their own TV show on the Discovery Channel. The show is said to air on Sunday at 7 pm. The show is planning to bring its viewers all around the world, from Alaska to El Salvador. Exploring different fishing ways and how people are connecting through and with this amazing sport. This show is a way to get people not only interested in the magazine, but also the love for fishing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...
-
When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have d...
-
For our project my group members and I created our table of contents with five articles on pages that vary throughout the magazine. In t...


No comments:
Post a Comment