Sunday, February 10, 2019

Target- Audience Research Fly Fisherman

     For my last example of good marketing, I am going to discuss how Fly Fisherman Magazine is using social media to connect and promote their magazine. This company has social media account with Instagram, that does not only promote their magazine, but also give very informational tips and tricks when it comes to fishing. On thing this coming has done to get their name out there through the source of social media is they have started a hashtag, So when anyone has posted a great fishing post, weather it be a tip or a picture of someone actually fishing the company has the ability to see these great posts. This has allowed the company to get  some more notice and attention from fellow fishing lovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

    For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...