Friday, December 21, 2018

Interview

    I thought a lot about who I wanted to interview and why I wanted to interview them. When I finally decided about who I should interview, I wanted to get a perspective on for the article I am writing about which is about red tide. During red tide in Sarasota I thought the people who would of taken the hardest hits would have been our local restaurants near the water. I decided to talk to Alex Goldman, a manager at one of Sarasota's most popular restaurants called Shore. When I told him about what I was doing he made it very easy for to sit down and ask him a couple questions. I thought    about a few questions I could ask him, my final questions that I asked were how much did the red tide affect their restaurant, how did they try to over come the red tide problem, and did they think red tide was as bad as it was claimed to be. These seemed to be key points on the red tide issue and how it effected our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

    For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...