Friday, December 21, 2018
Term Submission
We developed our magazine by choosing the photos, the layouts, the article topics, and much more in a way we felt fit what we were trying to show best. All of these choices had a reason behind them, I felt they were the best choices because I felt that they fit our magazine best and what we are trying to sell to our audience. We kept the look of our magazine very clean and simple, so it wouldn't become too distracting, but had enough boldness and color to make it exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...
-
When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have d...
-
For our project my group members and I created our table of contents with five articles on pages that vary throughout the magazine. In t...




No comments:
Post a Comment