Thursday, March 14, 2019
Article// Revisions
Lastly for my article, my group and I decided to change almost everyone about involving layout, colors, fonts, and use a couple different pictures. But we decided in the end to not really change anything about the content in our articles. The fonts we chose to use were Arimo, Josefin sans, and Alieron regular, while using more pastel like colors for the headings and I decided to use black for the content, so it was very clear and easy to read. Also, my team and I made sure we added page numbers and branding to every page to add the extra touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...
-
When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have d...
-
For our project my group members and I created our table of contents with five articles on pages that vary throughout the magazine. In t...


No comments:
Post a Comment