Friday, March 29, 2019

CCR#1

   Our magazine challenges conventions in many different ways. To start, our magazine cover  has our title in large font with a bright color drawing people into the magazine. We decided to add text fonts saying things "outdoor lifestyle" and "exclusive articles" to bring attention to our reader about the variety of articles we have in our magazine. We used mostly all bright colors for our titles and subtitles to make everything in our magazine pop. in our table of contents, we decided to change our main page numbers to not go in a line, but to have more of a zigzag pattern. Along with making it the fonts more bold and creative. For my main article post, I chose to use different fonts for my actual article and title to show a different, and it easier to focus on thing at a time. This magazine represent social groups who are interested in fish and the sport of fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

    For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...