Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Distribution Research #3
The second magazine I researched about distribution was Sports Fishing Magazine. This company has been doing a really great job in getting their name known in the fishing community. On their website, there is a subscribe button that allows you to get a monthly subscription delivered right to your front door step. This magazine also allows you to receive weekly eNews letters you can receive through your email to keep up with whats going on with some of the most recent fishing news. Not only does this magazine use digital distribution, it also uses traditional distribution by having their magazine sold in stores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...
-
When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have d...
-
For our project my group members and I created our table of contents with five articles on pages that vary throughout the magazine. In t...
No comments:
Post a Comment