Thursday, March 14, 2019

Magazine Cover// Revisions

     Secondly, we decided to change how our cover of our magazine to something for creative and presentable, more of what an actual magazine resembles. We made these changes because of the feedback we received from our class and teacher, we changes our pictures, fonts, layout, colors to grab the attention of the reader. I chose a different picture for the cover because it added more of  an appealing look to the magazine. We changed our font styles League Spartan, Open sans, and Alieron Heavy instead because they looked more organized and neat than the old ones in my opinion. We also added some extra text like "exclusive articles" and "outdoor lifestyle" to add more appeal to the magazine.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

    For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...