Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Distribution Research #2
The first magazine I researched when it came distribution was Salt Water Sportsman, the company has created multiple ways to distribute their magazine. One digital way they have distributed their magazine was allowing people to able to subscribe to their magazine electronically. This allows the reader to have easy access to the magazine whenever he or she pleases. One other way the magazine distributes, is the traditional way by selling the magazines at local book stores or even fishing stores. This company does a fantastic job of getting their company name out there and promoting their magazine. Also, they also have the option where people can subscribe to magazine and receive a physical copy through the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
For my final submission, the changes I made were that my group and I decided to stagger the table and contents and I changed...
-
When distributing a magazine there multiple ways you can go about it. I think the most popular and successful way that publishers have d...
-
For our project my group members and I created our table of contents with five articles on pages that vary throughout the magazine. In t...
No comments:
Post a Comment